Feeling Calm Balm: A rich and nourishing balm to be used for nervousness.
Recomendations of use for our Feeling Calm Balm:
- For people who are in need of a restful nights sleep.
- For puppies joining their new families and going through life development stages within the first two years.
- For nervousness in particular situations such as stormy weather.
- Teething toddlers both dogs and humans.
- Our Feeling Calm Balm can be used daily or on an as need be basis.
Direction of use: Apply 1/4 teaspoon of Feeling Calm Balm to the palms of your hands then massage over belly, armpit areas or the soles of your feet 20 minutes before bedtime or before onset of stormy weather for dogs.
We offer ANKC Registered Dog Breeders a great discount for our Feeling Calm Balm to be included in puppy packs. To purchase our Feeling Calm Balm for puppy packs please be in contact directly through 4 Paws & Friends Herbal Products messenger.
Ingredients: Vitelleria paradoxa (Shea butter), Cocos nucifera oil (Extra Virgin Coconut oil), Prunus dulcis oil (Sweet almond), Salvia sclarea oil (Clary sage), Lavandula angustifolia oil (Bulgarian lavender), Matricaria recuitita oil (German chamomile), Rosa rubiginosa herb (Rose), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium), Vegetable glycerine.
Our beautiful and nourishing herbal soaps and balms include herbs grown, harvested and nurtured by us in our much loved edible food & medicinal herb garden created using both Permaculture and Sustainable Agriculture principles.